14 Feb Chopped Salad Recipe
Chopped Salad Recipe
A bright and colourful Chopped Salad Recipe that you can prepare in just 10 min. Loaded with fresh veggies, beans, chickpeas & sweetcorn. An easy BBQ side dish.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time20 min
- 400 g can black beans, drained
- 400 g can chickpeas, drained
- 400 g whole sweetcorn kernels, drained or 2 sweet corn cooked and corn cut of the cob
- 100 g PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Chopped or Hot Slices
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- To garnish: Lime wedges & chopped parsley
Place all the ingredients on a large salad platter.
Garnish with lemon wedges, chopped parsley and extra PEPPADEW® ® Sweet Piquanté Peppers.